Basmallah mal Resources Limited was incorporated in the year 2013. The incorporation was necessitated by the increasing rate of quacks in the construction industry and site project management service . We are professionally disposed to construction and project management. And our operation is usually within the provision of the law; to ensure our clients have the best value for their money and reduce the cost-in-use to them.
Nigerian professionals who have had many years of experience working with high profile multinational organisations and coming together to syndicate their similar background standards in service operations.
Our team comprises of engineers, who are prepared & determined to provide the best service comparable in standard to what is obtainable anywhere in the world, at the most affordable prices.
Areas of Operations: Architectural Design, Construction Economics, Building Construction, G.I.S. Services, Quantity Surveying. Civil and Structural Engineering, Deep Water Dredging, Advance Foundation Technology, Highway / Road Construction, Project Management, Geophysical Services, Solid & Natural Minerals Exploration.
Our business model hinges on eight ethical values which represent the cornerstone of our code of conduct. While achieving these high standards may seems difficult to attain, we nonetheless aspire to live and conduct our business base on these values:
|Chief Akinyemi Akinremi||Chairman|
|Akinola Abdulkareem (B.Sc/M.Sc, Struct E, M.N.S.E||MD/CEO|
|Rapheal Obiduba (B.A Phil. M.A Phil)||Principal Partner|
|Hassan Ademoroti (B.Sc Arch, M.Sc Arch)||Director of Work|
|Gboyega Oyediran (B.Sc, M.Sc Econs)||Director of Finance|
|Lateef Alade||Director of Logistics|
|Aminu Waheed||Resident Engineer|
|Abdulkareem Mobrur||Company Secretary|
- We shall provide contract administration for the duration of contract period.
- We shall perfect site organization structure and establish line of communication as per attached site organizational chart
- We shall provide supervision and inspection during the contract period by providing sufficiently qualified professional members of staff as to be agreed to ensure that the actual work done in accordance with the contract.
- We shall prepare periodic reports on the performance of the contractor, sub-contractors and suppliers including the supervision of the production and execution of the sub-contractor agreements.
- We shall produce project programme of work/progress report periodically.
- We shall carry out project forecasting, planning & scheduling.
- We shall take the responsibilities for the procurement of materials and sourcing for work force.